This role is no longer available. If you are not a SHORTLIST member sign up today to be headhunted for many more roles like this.
Technical Assistant to the CEO \ Lagos
SHORTLIST NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
Our client, a fast growing player in the energy sector focused on trading and marketing of oil, refined oil products, gas and renewable energy products in African and global markets, is seeking to recruit a Technical Assistant to provide strategic, administrative and operational support to the CEO. The jobholder will assist with the development of strategies and income streams, liaise with regulatory agencies, and manage the executive office.
• Minimum of a Second-class upper degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
• MBA or other related Master’s Degree Qualification
• Certification in related field would be added advantage
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package; knowledge of relevant computer software
• Understanding of oil upstream business, trading (crude oil and petroleum products), operational processes around freight,
discharge of vessels etc
• Minimum of 6 years experience in related role.
*Both Basic & SHORTLIST+ members will be considered